1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
What Do You Need In The Xf2 Xengallery Version? Vote for your choices here: http://www.sonnb.com/threads/what-do-you-need-in-the-xf2-xengallery-version.1539/

Android Phone Can No Longer Upload Photos

Discussion in 'Helps & Supports' started by evilc, Jan 12, 2016.

1. evilc

evilc Authorized Member Authorized

Hello,

Running latest releases of Xenforo ( 1.5.4 ) and XenGallery.

Vanilla installations, no mods other than XenGallery.

I can successfully upload photos into an album using any browser on a PC, so it should not be a permissions issue?

On attempt to upload photos using the default Google Chrome browser on a Samsung Galaxy S6, the attached error persists. It is smaller than the max allowed, both in size and dimensions.

Again - it worked a few days ago. The file type is jpg, and jpg is allowed. If I try and upload the exact same photo using the PC - it works if I shrink it below 4MB. The original image is 5.3MB, 16Mpixel. My attachment options allow 16MB in both the XenGallery settings and XenForo Attachment option. Any ideas?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  2. evilc

evilc Authorized Member Authorized

Did some more testing. The XenGallery will not allow me to upload anything over 2MB. What could cause this? 1.99MB is fine. All of the maximum image size parameters are set to 16MB. Both in the XenG options and User permissions.

3. sonnb

sonnb Administrator Staff Member

Good to know. Could you upload a >2MB image on PC?