1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
What Do You Need In The Xf2 Xengallery Version? Vote for your choices here: http://www.sonnb.com/threads/what-do-you-need-in-the-xf2-xengallery-version.1539/

Help How Do I Disable E-mail Updates For All Members In Gallery/videos?

Discussion in 'XenGallery' started by zoldos, Aug 28, 2016.

1. zoldos

zoldos Authorized Member Authorized

Some of the updates for XG and the videos (such as notification e-mails of new picture uploads) is being reported as suspicious by outlook.com and got my site's IP blocked. How can I disable all e-mail updates for XG and Video uploads so that ONLY *site* notifications will be used? Thanks!!

2. sonnb

sonnb Administrator Staff Member

You have to optout the email notification manually for all the users by inserting entries to the xf_user_alert_optout table.

We have following types:
    sonnb_xengallery_album_comment_email
    sonnb_xengallery_album_add_photo_email
    sonnb_xengallery_album_add_video_email
    sonnb_xengallery_album_tag_email
    sonnb_xengallery_photo_comment_email
    sonnb_xengallery_photo_tag_email
    sonnb_xengallery_video_comment_email
    sonnb_xengallery_video_tag_email

3. zoldos

Wow, sounds tricky, and I have over 1200 members. The reason for this is because certain ISPs are blocking e-mails from my site due to them being "suspicious". I'm going to start using an external e-mail provider to see if that helps.

Thanks!

4. sonnb

sonnb Administrator Staff Member

Yes, it is tricky because this is the user's privacy so it must be on the user basic.

zoldos likes this.
  5. zoldos

Cool, I appreciate the help! :)