1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
What Do You Need In The Xf2 Xengallery Version? Vote for your choices here: http://www.sonnb.com/threads/what-do-you-need-in-the-xf2-xengallery-version.1539/

Request Import To Gallery From Thread Only Imports Post Attachments, Not Embedded Gallery Images

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by RobinHood, Mar 1, 2017.

1. RobinHood

RobinHood Authorized Member Authorized

I'm trying to run a photo competition where users submit all their images to a thread, then at the end of the competition time I import all the pics to a gallery.

Then everyone can vote on the best by liking them, we can then sort by the most liked and find the winners.

The problem is, that in the competition thread some users have embedded images they've already added to existing gallery albums.

So when I go to import to gallery, these images don't get selected.

This may be by design, so this may actually be a suggestions. But it would be nice if we could optionally select all images in a thread to import, even if they already exist in a different album.

2. sonnb

sonnb Administrator Staff Member

I believe we should move to suggestion as this is currently not supported yet.

RobinHood likes this.