1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
What Do You Need In The Xf2 Xengallery Version? Vote for your choices here: http://www.sonnb.com/threads/what-do-you-need-in-the-xf2-xengallery-version.1539/

No Thumbnails For Embeded Videos..

Discussion in 'XenGallery - Video Upload' started by Silver, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Silver

Silver Authorized Member Authorized

I just purchased this so most likely I have something wrong? I get thumbnails for pictures but none for youtube videos? Ideas of where I should look and what to do would be helpful.

Thx

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  2. Silver

Ok it creates thumbnails for metacafe liveleak etc. all ot them, but it does not create thumbnails for youtube? Why?

Hope somebody has an answer for this - youtube is why I got this add on.

3. sonnb

sonnb Administrator Staff Member

4. Silver

Got google api key and still no thumbnail and I am getting this in my server log..

Server Error Log

Error Info
    ErrorException: Undefined offset: 0 - library/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/VideoData.php:330
    Generated By: Admin, Friday at 4:50 PM
    Stack Trace
    #0 /home/lifewithcannabis/public_html/library/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/VideoData.php(330): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home/lifewithc...', 330, Array)
    #1 [internal function]: sonnb_XenGallery_Model_VideoData->metacafe('<?xml version="...')
    #2 /home/lifewithcannabis/public_html/library/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/VideoData.php(202): call_user_func(Array, '<?xml version="...')
    #3 /home/lifewithcannabis/public_html/library/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/VideoData.php(155): sonnb_XenGallery_Model_VideoData->getEmbedVideoData('metacafe', '11419709')
    #4 /home/lifewithcannabis/public_html/library/sonnb/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/XenGallery/Video.php(262): sonnb_XenGallery_Model_VideoData->parseMediaUrl('http://www.meta...')
    #5 /home/lifewithcannabis/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): sonnb_XenGallery_ControllerPublic_XenGallery_Video->actionEmbedVideo()
    #6 /home/lifewithcannabis/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #7 /home/lifewithcannabis/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #8 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(68) "http://www.lifewithcannabis.com/index.php?gallery/videos/embed-video"
    ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["gallery/videos/embed-video"] => string(0) ""
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(8) {
    ["url"] => string(85) ""
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["content_data_hash"] => string(32) "10fe0d4fb5a9b90367e73491d8bad0ef"
    ["album_id"] => string(1) "3"
    ["insert"] => string(6) "Insert"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(42) "/index.php?gallery/albums/test.3/add-video"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
    }
    }

5. sonnb

Make sure you use Browser key. For the error it happens when you embed metacafe video. I will double check.

6. Silver

Also I am not getting any thumbnails from any of the sites now including the metacafe. I just copied and pasted the server log error and it posted it on the thread above..

7. Silver

Can I just pay you to come in and fix it.. I am spending way to much on this and you could have it done in minutes..

8. Silver

Any ideas on this? What should I do?

Thx

9. sonnb

Send me login information via conversation. I will have a look on it later today.

10. Silver

I want to thank you for the support and help. I also want to give you something for helping me get through some problems with my server and api. I am new to this and you have been great and I am very thankful. How can I pay you..

11. whynot

whynot Authorized Member Authorized

Did you purchase the software with PayPal?
    You can donate to that PayPal account.

sonnb likes this.
  12. Silver

I used a credit card that went through paypal.. He just fixed it and helped me so I bought live thread with the copyright removal..

13. sonnb

You are welcome @Silver. Save it for next time ;)

whynot likes this.