What Do You Need In The Xf2 Xengallery Version? Vote for your choices here: http://www.sonnb.com/threads/what-do-you-need-in-the-xf2-xengallery-version.1539/

Help Trouble With Import

Discussion in 'XenGallery' started by MarkusB, Jun 28, 2014.

1. MarkusB

MarkusB Authorized Member Authorized

I am trying to switch from VB4 to Xenforo.

The only problem i have, till now, is to import pictures from PhotoPost vBGallery into XenGallery.
    After nearly one day of importing i got this error:

Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 12000 bytes) - library/XenForo/Image/Gd.php:78

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
    #1 {main}
    array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(62) "http://www.xxxxxx.net/xenxxx/admin.php?import/import"
    ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["import/import"] => string(0) ""
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(1) {
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    }
    }
    Strange is that i have in 3 different tables 3 different numbers.
    Content = 194 755
    Content_data =196 849
    Photo = 197 117

Original amount of pictures must be 260 576

So i am still missing around 65k of pictures in xenforo.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next thing is about albums and category.
    In VB4 we have some different category's under these are the different albums from members.
    One category is most important because this restricted only to a special user group.

When i now import from VB4 to Xenforo i got the Category's like we have before. But no content.
    Means no user album is in there.

To change this all by hand is a huge work with so many members (8k), albums and pictures.

Is there no other way to preserve the structure like she was?

Thanks in advantage.

2. sonnb

sonnb Administrator Staff Member

Hello,

For your first question. Please increase php memory_limit in order to process big photos.

For the second question, vbGallery does not have album, it only has categories which contains photos. These categories will be imported as albums in XenGallery. Only categories which has a parent category will have category information in XenGallery. As I know, user's categories do not stay inside any specified category.

3. MarkusB

MarkusB Authorized Member Authorized

Thanks,
    the issue with the memory i solved already. I increased it from 64mb to 128mb.

But i don't understand why this error was happen.
    I don't have any big pic in my VB installation.
    In VB all pic's are limited to a size of 800x600. So there is no need to handle big pic's or resize them.

For the second i don't write clearly enough.
    In VB i used Photopost as the Gallery.
    I will test in the next days if i have a problem with the access to this pic's.
    Because before had categorys and inside User albums witch are accessible depending on the group of users.

4. sonnb

sonnb Administrator Staff Member

1. There are several reasons not only because of high resolution images.
    2. Can you tell me more detail via conversation so I can assist you with that?