1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
What Do You Need In The Xf2 Xengallery Version? Vote for your choices here: http://www.sonnb.com/threads/what-do-you-need-in-the-xf2-xengallery-version.1539/

Help Xengallery: Uploading Multiple Images At Once?

Discussion in 'XenGallery' started by joec, May 3, 2017.

1. joec

joec Authorized Member Authorized

Is it possible to upload multiple images at once? Our users like to upload lots of images, and it's extremely tedious for them to upload them one at a time, when adding around 50 images.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

2. sonnb

sonnb Administrator Staff Member

You can add up to 50 images at once with no issue. Just click "Add photos" and choose as many as you need.

3. joec

joec Authorized Member Authorized

Oddly, my dialog box is only allowing one photo.

EDIT: Fixed! Permissions error on my end.

NaNa and sonnb like this.
  4. NaNa

NaNa Member

I have a same problem here.
    In chrome Browser I can upload only one image at a time, in Firefox I am allowed to chose multiple, but stops uploading when they are on 90%.
    What is the problem?
    Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_3.jpg

5. sonnb

sonnb Administrator Staff Member

I could help if you send me an account to test the issue.

6. Punkae

Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleep-Deprived Tea Addict ♥ Authorized

I am also only able to upload a single file at once. I haven't been able to locate a permission anywhere thus far that should allow for more. Any tips?

7. Punkae

Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleep-Deprived Tea Addict ♥ Authorized

I am still encountering this issue. There is only the option to add one photo at a time. Could I please get help with this? @sonnb