1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
What Do You Need In The Xf2 Xengallery Version? Vote for your choices here: http://www.sonnb.com/threads/what-do-you-need-in-the-xf2-xengallery-version.1539/

Xengallery (xenforo Gallery) 2.6.6

Discussion in 'XenGallery' started by RuthMcNabb22, Jul 24, 2018.

1. RuthMcNabb22

RuthMcNabb22 New Member

I am one of the early customers of this XenGallery addon. I purchased it in 2013 with its version 1.x when the other availabe addon XMG (XenMediaGallery) was not yet merged with XF. I do not regret that decision for Xengallery.

Xengallery is so much better for photography oriented forums vs. XMG. It is not only cheaper than XMG, it offers also even after 5 year years now still more and better features for photo-centric-communities. The video upload features are also good. And it is looking better, which is an important point for this target group (photographers).

You have with Xengallery importers for everything. You do not need to own XMG, if you buy XenGallery. And the developper is VERY fast in responding and resolving bugs. High quality work. Almost no features are missing for photography communities (see my suggestions in the forum of sonnb)

Please keep this focus on photography and photographers also for the new XF2.0 compatible version in 2018! As far as I heard this will be called then Xengallery 3.x, which shall com eout in the second quarter of 2018.

snoopy5 likes this.
  2. whynot

whynot Authorized Member Authorized

And you joined this forum only yesterday?

sonnb likes this.
  3. Realystic

Realystic Authorized Member Authorized

I really badly need gallery system on my site, I've been holding off buying XMG over the 2.0 version of this gallery. Really need 2.0 update here. I've had my finger on buy button on XMG a few times but keep holding out for the upgrade here and would rather buy and renew my gallery license here. But only so long can wait. I don't want to have to pay $60 for XMG .. as the moment this mod is updated I'd buy the full or upgrade or both. But just need gallery asap. :(

sonnb likes this.
  4. sonnb

sonnb Administrator Staff Member

I believe he copied the review.
    I truly understand your concern.

whynot likes this.
  5. klimbo

klimbo New Member

thank you for good explication

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019