- Added "Reset Privacy" feature in "Manage Albums" allow admin to massive reset album's privacy.
- Changed the way to check for camera name in EXIF to prevent duplicate (wrong) camera's name.
Ex: "Nikon D70" instead of "Nikon Cooperation Nikon D70".
You should rebuild Photos with option "Rebuild EXIF" checked to rename the camera's name.
- Changed widget layout for albums and photos to make sure all item has same width and height.
- Added thumbnail's width and height options for Comment widget.
- Added Meta tags for Facebook on Photo View and Album View (even facebook integration was not configured).
- Added Twitter Card for Photo View (Photo mode) and Album View (Gallery Mode).
You might need to request approval for your domain before your card could be shown up in Twitter.
Check out more information at: https://dev.twitter.com/docs/cards/validation/validator -> "Validate & Apply".
- Changed Inline moderation checkbox on photos. It is now only visible if you hover the photo.
- Added option which allow admin to input their own Google Map API Key.
API key for Google Map is not required but by providing API key, you are able to:
- Manage your Map statistics.
- By default, without API or free API, it would limit you 25,000 map loads per day.
If your usage reaches this limit. You could pay for more by using API Key.
You could get a API Key at: https://code.google.com/apis/console#:access
Please make sure that you provide a valid API Key or leave it empty.
- Small changes on uploading photo page that only fill the progress bar to 100% only when the photo was fully loaded.
- Minor changes.
- Fixed bug on comment rendering.
- Fixed bug related to displaying Maps
- Fixed bug on Widget: Wrong date for "random" and "latest added".
- Fixed bug on Widget: Category and Collection option did not work.
- Fixed issue tags were not removed in album/photo edit page.
- Fixed wrong user for new photos added to other users albums.
- Fixed wrong pagination in Camera list.
- Fixed error when viewing a category if it was deleted.
- Fixed EXIF overlay displays not nice on some style
- Fixed issue on viewing user's likes page.
- Fixed issue while rotating photo using ImageMagick
- Fixed no pagination on camera view if Auto Scroll is disabled.
- Minor fixes.
sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) 2.6.10
Modern Albums with Photos and Videos gallery for your XenForo