Modern Albums with Photos and Videos gallery for your XenForo
Minor bug fixes
Fix a security issue where anyone can remove a tagged users in album or content.
- Fixed an issue with jQuery bxslider plugin that prevents users to click on the slider photos (on photo view, video view and widget view).
- Fixed an issue with video overlay view where the next/prev navigation buttons are not visible.
- Fix 2 deprecated functions in PHP7 http://www.sonnb.com/threads/php-7-2-support-fixes.1487
- Flickr changed the camera's thumbnail URL therefore this update will update the existing prebuilt camera thumbnail URLs to the new one.
Fix an issue in the installation procedure in which the warning_handler information was not correctly installed on fresh install and upgrade. This led to the issue with warning action in Gallery.
- Cannot upload photos and/or uploaded but not visible in album view.
- The upload progress displays over 100%.
- New "Approve" button next to the "Delete" button in photo/view video if the content is moderated. This quick button helps moderators can approve the photo quicker.
Compatible with the new XF HTML5 uploader.
Several bug fixes.
- Bug fixes:
+ Various bug fixes. Please see http://www.sonnb.com/forums/bug-reports.24/ for more details.
Security fix: Fix a Cross-site Scripting (XSS) issue happens in some page when user input <script> tag into album, photo and video description.
You are strongly recommended to upgrade your current XenGallery version to the latest version.
Separate names with a comma.