1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
What Do You Need In The Xf2 Xengallery Version? Vote for your choices here: http://www.sonnb.com/threads/what-do-you-need-in-the-xf2-xengallery-version.1539/

A Few Issues

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by estranged, Nov 13, 2014.

1. estranged

estranged Authorized Member Authorized

Hello

"Up thread logs" lock my browser. There are thousands of entries but there is no pagination.

I attempted to use an addon like this to prune my classified forum hoping that it would not delete the recently upped threads because it modifies the last post date but this is not the case. I want to delete threads automatically which are not upped for 3 months but I can't do it. It deletes the threads if a thread is upped yesterday but last post is 3 months ago.

I am having similar issues with other things like bulk thread management fetaure in xenforo and I believe it is because this addon uses a "hacky" way to up the threads.

Currently I have started thinking of using this addon ( https://xenforo.com/community/resources/thread-bump-management-by-waindigo.3162/ ) instead of sonnb upthread which is a shame because I paid good amount for this addon but this free one does what it does in a cleaner way despite less features. ( I don't need auto up etc) Because of this it does not clash with other addons.

May be instead of a hacky way you can find a better way to up the threads. I don't know. But in this state this addon is causing problems.

Thank you.

2. sonnb

sonnb Administrator Staff Member

Hello,

I am here to support you to address what you need.

1. Up thread logs only show last 100 logs, not all the logs. That why it does not use pagination.
    2. It does not use hacky way to up thread.
    PHP:
    $dwInput = array(

'last_post_date' => $time,

'up_time' => $time

);
    When you click on "Up", it will update "up_time" and "last_post_date" to current time. So there is no issue to search for threads that were up-ed 3 months ago.

If anything I can help, just let me know. I do not want you leave.