1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
What Do You Need In The Xf2 Xengallery Version? Vote for your choices here: http://www.sonnb.com/threads/what-do-you-need-in-the-xf2-xengallery-version.1539/

Fixed Can't Save Batch Photos After Over The Album Limit Error.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Deddy, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Deddy

Deddy New Member

Hi Sonnb,

I've tried to upload a batch of photos that is over the limit to what is set as the maximum photos per album. When the upload is completed and I click on the save button naturally it gave me an error saying that the maximum amount of photos for an album is over the limit and won't allow me to save the uploaded file which is correct.

However, after I've deleted some photos to the amount below the max photos per album. It still doesn't allow me to save the uploaded photos with the same error.

Deddy

Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  2. sonnb

sonnb Administrator Staff Member

You have deleted some photos from upload windows but it still shows error?

3. Deddy

Deddy New Member

yup. deleted more than the maximum photos per album but still gave me the same error.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
  4. Deddy

Deddy New Member

Can I also make a suggestion. XenGallery should also include a notice on the maximum limit for an Album on uploading photos window. Is it also possible for the flash multiple file upload process to be set the max upload to the limitation of the max photos in album?

5. sonnb

This will be fixed. Seem that deleted contents on interface still get counted.

It does has. If you reach limit of album, it will not allow to upload.

6. Deddy

Deddy New Member

It allowed me to upload more than the maximum allowed photos in album. Thats why I had the error.

Thanks for the reply.
    Deddy

Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
  7. sonnb

Maybe there are something need to do with the counter.

8. rour

rour New Member

Same error.
    "You only can upload maximum 10 photos to this album." The album have 6 photos now. Counter was not reset after photos have been deleted.

9. sonnb

It does not use counter, it get directly from database. Do you have any photos which are moderated or soft-deleted?