1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
What Do You Need In The Xf2 Xengallery Version? Vote for your choices here: http://www.sonnb.com/threads/what-do-you-need-in-the-xf2-xengallery-version.1539/

Facebook Comments Not Appearing

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by mbenjami, Sep 24, 2013.

1. sonnb

sonnb Administrator Staff Member

But as you can see. Only your one post :D

2. mbenjami

mbenjami Authorized Member Authorized

actually i had that problem when testing this on my site yesterday also...suddenly double posting messages and threads

3. mbenjami

hmm..dont know..i didnt do it..strange

4. sonnb

Why you able triple posting this post?

5. mbenjami

uploaded again...seems to work now. is it possible to just get one facebook comment box in each thread ?..i think it looks kinda messy with facebook comment on each post. and it takes a lot of resource when opening a long thread , when it has to update facebook comment box on every post. so a facebook comment box at the bottom of each thread will be nice. and if it is a thread with multiple pages it should show the same comment box on each thread. preferable above the xenforo editor.

6. sonnb

Maybe that option will available later. The idea for live thread is users will answer to every single post and XenForo reply will be disabled to save resource.

7. mbenjami

uploaded again...seems to work now. is it possible to just get one facebook comment box in each thread ?..i think it looks kinda messy with facebook comment on each post. and it takes a lot of resource when opening a long thread , when it has to update facebook comment box on every post. so a facebook comment box at the bottom of each thread will be nice. and if it is a thread with multiple pages it should show the same comment box on each thread. preferable above the xenforo editor.

8. mbenjami

9. sonnb

Can you confirm that you uploaded correctly?

10. mbenjami

11. mbenjami

your admin user is still there..cant you log on and take a look. i made my whole forum live.

12. sonnb

Did you configured this?

upload_2013-9-24_20-51-11.png

13. sonnb

What is the link of your Live Thread?

14. mbenjami

yes..this is my setting. your admin user is still there so u can log on an do a live check
    24.09.png

15. sonnb

Did you configure this?

upload_2013-9-24_19-20-33.png

16. mbenjami

Tried looking around..but it will not show up on my site.

17. mbenjami

I cant see the facebook comment function on my website ?

Live Thread addon by sonnb