1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
What Do You Need In The Xf2 Xengallery Version? Vote for your choices here: http://www.sonnb.com/threads/what-do-you-need-in-the-xf2-xengallery-version.1539/

Implemented Lightbox, Overlay

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by efendibey, Jul 20, 2013.

1. efendibey

efendibey New Member

Probably you know XFR Useralbums add-on so, when you click on one of the photo then it will open an overlay/lightbox (with comments and information panel). Really important feature that must be added. As a matter of fact, a lot of people get addicted to Facebook. Because very nice handy to everything. In particular, photo albums. Before buy, I'm still waiting for the overlay feature.

Regards,

2. sonnb

sonnb Administrator Staff Member

This has been in to-do list. Actually current version has overlay but is turned off by default since it is not ready.

3. 3rd Angle

3rd Angle New Member

I am not sure if @efendibey is talking about the same thing but i hav made this suggestion before and will make it again here... plz put the comment box on the right side bar... like instagram and all other biggies are doing..

http://instagram.com/p/OaGscNmguV/#

it makes sense to have the comment box in the same frame as the pics so that we can read and relate to the pics... Otherwise it is not intuitive... having to scroll down for comments disturbs the flow...

I am waiting for this.... then i will jump from XenMediaGallery

4. sonnb

Absolutely it would be implemented. I have planned it would be available in 1.1.0

3rd Angle likes this.
  5. 3rd Angle

3rd Angle New Member

Awesome.. can't wait to get my hands on it...

6. sonnb

There are the screenshot of overlay feature in 1.1.0

upload_2013-9-10_13-13-33.png

upload_2013-9-10_13-15-58.png

7. 3rd Angle

3rd Angle New Member

Heh @sonnb

how about making this layout (pics on left comments on the right) the default design... instead of doing only on overlay?

8. sonnb

You can change the layout yourself. For the regular view, if there is a comment bar on the right/left, the width for photo will become small which is not optimized.