1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
What Do You Need In The Xf2 Xengallery Version? Vote for your choices here: http://www.sonnb.com/threads/what-do-you-need-in-the-xf2-xengallery-version.1539/

Multi Upload With Firefox/smartphone Doent Work

Discussion in 'XenGallery' started by GHuD, Apr 11, 2016.

1. sonnb

sonnb Administrator Staff Member

Could you send me login information (normal user account) for debugging and giving you an answer?

2. NaNa

NaNa Member

I wrote a PM

3. NaNa

NaNa Member

I wrote a PM

4. sonnb

Hi NaNa,

Here is my finding. Basically the flash uploader is still available. But...

upload_2018-4-30_17-4-51.png

When I hover the button (the <object part in the HTML codes), the button height and width are both 1. By this reason, you will never can click on that object even with flash enabled in Chrome.

This also happens in my local installation. If I manually set width and height for this Object (the stroked-out on screenshot), I will able to use flash uploader to select multiple files.

So to solve this issue, there are 2 possible solutions:
    1. Change the style to add width and height for this button.
    2. Install HTML5 uploader and enable it with latest XF 1.x release.

I highly recommend the 2nd solution because flash are now disabled in Chrome and soon will no longer supported in Mobile (of course not enable on iOS from its beginning). The HTML5 uploader is the long term one and widely supported.

NaNa likes this.
  5. NaNa

NaNa Member

Thank you. I will try to do this.

6. NaNa

NaNa Member

Dear @sonnb

Solved with the renewal of your license ;)

Thanks again :)

7. klimbo

klimbo New Member

when we can find this options in XenForo ?

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  8. sonnb

Inside this setting:

upload_2019-3-1_11-34-50.png

9. Barry allen

Barry allen New Member

I'm trying to send photos (using standard Element - File upload) taken from mobile camera, using Firefox browser: it simply send an empty file (zero bytes size) .
    Instead, if I try to send a movie file (taken from camera on the fly) with the same form using Firefox, this one is uploaded successfully. I also tried to upload images using Chrome, Opera or CM Browser and all work properly.
    More, if I select a photo (or whatever file) from a folder of mobile, Firefox sends it correctly.
    Am I missing something ?

10. jaswant bro

jaswant bro New Member

Still not able to find xenforo :/

11. gargvarun041

gargvarun041 New Member

With Firefox on Android, do you mean that you cannot select multiple images at once?