1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
What Do You Need In The Xf2 Xengallery Version? Vote for your choices here: http://www.sonnb.com/threads/what-do-you-need-in-the-xf2-xengallery-version.1539/

Phpbb3 Importer And Rating System

Discussion in 'Add-On Requests' started by labu, Aug 28, 2014.

1. labu

labu New Member

Hello,

I send you a E-Mail but I think you are working at the website at the moment and the contact form gave a error.

We like xenforo very much. At the moment we use in our forums phpbb3 with huge galleries. We already tried to make our phpbb3 gallery responsive and in grid jquery rain design. Now we found your gallery addon for xenforo and found another reason to switch to xenforo and leave phpbb3.

Major problem, you have no importer for phpbb3 gallery:

flying-bits.org/download.php?mod_id=6

Would you please make an importer for phpbb3 or do you have already one? If not, of course I would like to pay to have one. Please let me know.
    If you wish, I can make a german translation for you.

Another Question:

We need a rate 5 star modification. Is it possible for you to integrate this? Thank you very much for your quick reply.

Regards

2. sonnb

sonnb Administrator Staff Member

Hello,

Yes, I do not have phpbb3 gallery importer yet. XenGallery has lot of importers but not all. It includes some popular importers which will be used by large number of users. There are some requested by users (Just like you) to work with their site. I highly appreciate that you would like to pay for this custom importer. I will have a look on it and answer you how long it will take. Usually I do custom importer for 50-70$.

For the 5 star modification, since the approach of XenGallery does not have rating system, just like and comment. So if you need it, I can plan to make an addon which will add this feature to XenGallery. But this cannot be fast.

3. labu

labu New Member

Hi sonnb,

thank you very much for your quick reply. I will send you a E-Mail with the contact form.

4. sonnb

If you keep getting error while using Contact form, please send me via sonnbvn@gmail.com.

5. labu

labu New Member

I saw no error. You got my e-mail? thanks for a quick confirm :)

6. sonnb

Yes I got it. I will get back to you soon.