1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
What Do You Need In The Xf2 Xengallery Version? Vote for your choices here: http://www.sonnb.com/threads/what-do-you-need-in-the-xf2-xengallery-version.1539/

Sonnb - Stop Spam Here [paid] 2.0.0 RC 16

A total spam protection tool for your forum

1. sonnb

sonnb Administrator Staff Member

À à. Tại dùng nick lạ nên ko biết.

2. XFNewbie

XFNewbie New Member

hiện tại e vẫn chưa có thể download được ạ :(

3. sonnb

Bạn có qua mail rồi mà vẫn cần download gấp vậy à?

4. sonnb

Cám ơn bạn góp ý.

Màu đỏ là vì nó bị block. Mỗi action có một màu khác nhau: block, moderate, allow....

Cái bad word do nó chỉ có word thôi nên dễ hiện ra, còn Stop Spam nó nhiều context hơn (keywords, links, registration...) nên ko thể show ra hết được. Chỉ show được: IP, user, ngày giờ, action là những cái quan tâm nhất.

caoanh204 likes this.
  5. caoanh204

caoanh204 Authorized Member Authorized

Nếu có màu để phân biệt thì có lẽ bạn nên để dạng dạng "border-left:3px color;" thì trông chuyên nghiệp và dễ quan sát hơn là để màu nền.

Còn về phần nội dung, mình nghĩ nó chỉ dạng mảng nên cũng dễ bóc tách, với những thứ dài quá ta có thể tùy biến để không hiện, hoặc có 1 nút nhấn để hiện nhanh toàn bộ chi tiết báo lỗi, vậy sẽ tiện dùng cho các quản trị viên hơn :)

Và đứng ở góc độ người quản lý, thì mình nhận định "nguyên nhân bị khóa" mới là thứ cần quan tâm nắm bắt nhất.

sonnb likes this.
  6. sonnb

7. sonnb

8. sonnb

9. Rob Fritz

Rob Fritz New Member

@sonnb I purchased this a little while back and want to upgrade it. Went to purchased resources and it says that I haven't purchased any. Where do I get the upgrade? Thanks.

10. sonnb

Hello Rob,

Did you paid directly from here or send payment to my paypal? Could you give me your email which you used to receive the addon?

Thanks.

11. Rob Fritz

Rob Fritz New Member

@sonnb I am terribly sorry, that was a different app all together. Sorry sir!

12. sonnb

You are welcome, Rob.

13. sonnb

14. sonnb

15. DirtRider

DirtRider New Member

This version has not been emailed to me as normal?

16. sonnb

Please click Download Now button above to download it. It will not be added to email to prevent email is being marked as spam.

17. DirtRider

DirtRider New Member

Thanks done it confused me as it was always emailed to me before

18. sonnb

Sorry to hear that. I will email to all of you to give out an reason about this. This is to prevent emails going to Spam/Junk folder. That could makes you out of date with latest version.

19. rjgould

rjgould Authorized Member Authorized

Hi, I've got the same issue. The forums here don't allow me to download this version.

20. sonnb

Have you received my email about this matter? Just reply my email, I will add you to the customer's list. Sorry for this inconvenience.