1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
What Do You Need In The Xf2 Xengallery Version? Vote for your choices here: http://www.sonnb.com/threads/what-do-you-need-in-the-xf2-xengallery-version.1539/

Sonnb - Xenforo Trigger Lightbox 1.0.10

Trigger Lightbox view for inserted images and attachments.

1. sonnb

sonnb Administrator Staff Member

I will fix it later.

2. hakypuhbiu

hakypuhbiu New Member

3. BatMen

BatMen New Member

Thx <3

4. SeanKendle

SeanKendle New Member

Hi, I'm getting this error in my Server Error Log:

(replaced actual URL with "[mysite]")

ErrorException: Undefined index: url - image.php:21
    Generated By: Unknown Account, 13 minutes ago
    Stack Trace
    #0 /var/www/vhosts/ [mysite] .com/httpdocs/image.php(21): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/vhosts...', 21, Array)
    #1 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(62) "[mysite]/image.php?u=110602&dateline=1344612342"
    ["_GET"] => array(2) {
    ["u"] => string(6) "110602"
    ["dateline"] => string(10) "1344612342"
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(0) {
    }
    }

Thoughts?

5. SeanKendle

SeanKendle New Member

I found the problem. A user (or users) has a signature with an old reference to an image from vBulletin! The error isn't due to your add-on, but the fact that you use a file called "/image.php" that's in the root of the site causes this user's signature image to actually attempt to use /image.php, when before it would have just given a 404 error.

You may want to consider changing the name of that file to "sonnbimage.php" or something similar (as I am going to do on my server).

Thanks!

6. sonnb

Good to know that. Maybe we should move it to a sub folder to prevent this issue?

7. SeanKendle

SeanKendle New Member

I eliminated the error by renaming the file and changing the file your plugin looks for. Seems to be enough!

8. sonnb

I think image.php is good name for its purpose. Just need a sub folder for install sonnb/image.php to prevent conflicting with other addons.

9. Tokio_Alive

Tokio_Alive New Member

i love this been using it for 2 years and always have work well. Thnx for this grate add on !

10. lhlongnt

lhlongnt New Member

một addon yêu thích của mình. Ad có kế hoạch viết tiếp cho xf 2.x không?