1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
What Do You Need In The Xf2 Xengallery Version? Vote for your choices here: http://www.sonnb.com/threads/what-do-you-need-in-the-xf2-xengallery-version.1539/

Sonnb - Xengallery (xenforo Gallery) [paid] 2.6.10

Modern Albums with Photos and Videos gallery for your XenForo

1. ActorMike

ActorMike Authorized Member Authorized

@sonnb when I tried to upgrade using the XML file, I got this message- The following sub-option(s) are unknown: enabled, table.

2. sonnb

sonnb Administrator Staff Member

Unfortunately you have to renew. It costs 10$ only.

3. sonnb

I have just fixed that. Please download new file.

ActorMike likes this.
  4. sonnb

5. FunInAsia

FunInAsia DELETE MY ACCOUNT ! Authorized

Great...half a year after XF has the new html5 you implement this functionality...which should normally work "out of the box"... ?
    Well my license is expired now and as you are really slow with updates and until now you didn't implement the promised functionality to chose "by album" when i inser a pic into a post, i will not renew and go back to the XF gallery. Their product might not be so "stylish" as yours but it works and i get support in just a few minutes...

6. sonnb

Thanks for your feedback. The HTML5 actually just works as a magic. The XenMediaGallery also had an update to compatible with the new uploader. This is because the XF native upload JS use the specified parameter to each uploader so if later they change to a new one, we have to adapt again.

I am so sorry for the delay. I know it is my fault and there is no execute for that. Just I cannot work on it as much as I want.

7. FunInAsia

I renewed the license a last time but i think as it is your main product you should work a bit harder on it and provide updates and bugfixes at least every 2 months. People who run a live forum rely on that...just my 2ct

8. FunInAsia

And great...just the next bug...when i tried to upgrade from 2.6.2 to 2.6.4 i get this error-msg:

upload_2017-5-29_10-58-35.png
    Means: Error - the following sub-settings are unknown: enabled, table.

9. sonnb

It seem I applied wrong XML file which was in the 2.6.3 fix A. Going to update it.

10. sonnb

Please download the new one.

11. sonnb

Yes of course. I always want to achieve that. Just sometime I cannot take the time to work on it.

12. FunInAsia

That worked....THX !

13. Khan

Khan New Member

I love this addon, it shows under Free and why I can not download? Is it just paid?

14. whynot

whynot Authorized Member Authorized

It's paid:

Paid.PNG

sonnb likes this.
  15. sonnb

sonnb updated sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) with a new update entry:

Bug fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

whynot likes this.
  16. ReneS

ReneS Authorized Member Authorized

When will a version for XF 2.xx ?

ActorMike likes this.
  17. snoopy5

snoopy5 Authorized Member Authorized

ActorMike and sonnb like this.
  18. ReneS

ReneS Authorized Member Authorized

any news here?

19. ActorMike

ActorMike Authorized Member Authorized

See the post immediately before yours. Q2 2018 which means -- April 1, 2018 to June 30, 2018

ReneS likes this.
  20. snoopy5

snoopy5 Authorized Member Authorized

Can we help somehow with a fund to help you to concentrate more on the Gallery for XF2.x?

I understand that your time is limited and as everybody else you need to earn money with what you do. So as long as there are no new sales, you can not spend too much time on this Gallery. Hence my idea to fund it somehow, to make it easier for you to spent more time with it without sacrificing too much other income opportunities.