1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
What Do You Need In The Xf2 Xengallery Version? Vote for your choices here: http://www.sonnb.com/threads/what-do-you-need-in-the-xf2-xengallery-version.1539/

Sonnb - Xengallery (xenforo Gallery) [paid] 2.6.10

Modern Albums with Photos and Videos gallery for your XenForo

1. snoopy5

snoopy5 Authorized Member Authorized

@sonnb

Why did you delete today your XenGallery in the official Resource Manager Download area of Xenforo.com?

ReneS and sonnb like this.
  2. Punkae

Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleep-Deprived Tea Addict ♥ Authorized

Is there any way I could change the default tag search results to display chronologically (most recent first to oldest)?
    @sonnb

Terry Sebolt and ReneS like this.
  3. sonnb

sonnb Administrator Staff Member

Hi. You want most recent content first or the most recent tag?

4. Punkae

When displaying a tag search result (or clicking on one in the cloud), I would like very much for the most recently posted content to show first. :)

5. sonnb

This option is not available in configuration so you have to edit file if it could work for you. You can have a look at the file: sonnb\XenGallery\ContentHandler\Content.php line 63. At new key-value like:

'order' => 'content_date',
    'orderDirection' => 'DESC'

6. Punkae

Like so?
    upload_2018-6-18_15-55-30.png

If so, adding some new tags onto images seems to return chronological search results, but if I browse existing tags, the images are still sorted all oddly.

7. Punkae

I should make sure I've explained that I'm talking about tag search results, so found by clicking on something in the tags cloud or by visiting a pre-defined URL like so:
    http://website.com/gallery/tags?t=sfw
    http://website.com/gallery/tags?t=photography

It seems that results from the search might already be displaying correctly, but the tags themselves aren't sorting by date, at least not tags that have been around for a while. The search bar is not nearly as useful because it doesn't have a nice gallery display and takes a lot longer to sift through gallery content because it's listed, rather than shown as a grid.

8. sonnb

9. ReneS

ReneS Authorized Member Authorized

Thank you ;)

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  10. wakh.ru

wakh.ru Authorized Member Authorized

On install 2.6.6 XF 1.5.23
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error:
    You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near
    '('sonnb_xengallery_comment', 'warning_handler_class', 'sonnb_XenGallery_Warni' at line 44 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
    Сгенерирована пользователем: PR-NailClub, 9 мин. назад
    Трассировка стэка
    #0 .../library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\tINSERT IGNO...')
    #1 .../library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\tINSERT IGNO...')
    #2 .../library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\tINSERT IGNO...')
    #3 .../library/sonnb/XenGallery/Install.php(288): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\tINSERT IGNO...')
    #4 .../library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(214): sonnb_XenGallery_Install::install(false, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
    #5 .../library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(169): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), false)
    #6 .../library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(188): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile('/var/www/www-ro...')
    #7 .../library/XenForo/FrontController.php(369): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall()
    #8 .../library/XenForo/FrontController.php(152): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #9 .../admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #10 {main}
    Содержимое запроса
    array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(48) "http://xxx/admin.php?add-ons/install"
    ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/install"] => string(0) ""
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["server_file"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    }
    }

11. sonnb

12. sonnb

13. zoldos

zoldos Authorized Member Authorized

@sonnb Where is the video plugin? I don't see it listed anywhere. I'm using version 1.2.3 and it's producing a LOT of server errors....

14. sonnb

15. sonnb

zoldos likes this.
  16. zoldos

zoldos Authorized Member Authorized

Okay, thanks! :D

17. snoopy5

@sonnb

So what is the current status quo of XenGallery 3.0 for XF2.1x?

18. ActorMike

ActorMike Authorized Member Authorized

19. snoopy5

To avoid confusion, I would recommend to name the next version of the gallery plugin something with 2.x and not 3.x.

People get confused after such a long time if the numbering is not similar to XF numbering at least at the beginning. Or make it 1.0 like all other plugins are doing it, since it is a complete new coding and therefore new plugin anyway.

I would also recommend not to put too many features into that version, to make it easier to be sooner available.

Just only the most important features that photography oriented sites needed for the first release. Everything else can then be added later on. Since XenMediaGallery does not offer a lot neither, we won't miss anything :D

And of course an importer for XMG 1.x and 2.x

20. otto

otto Authorized Member Authorized

@snoopy5
    Ähm... I think it come no new versions anymore from @sonnb - There was a announcement from him a long time ago, but nothing comes. :(