1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
What Do You Need In The Xf2 Xengallery Version? Vote for your choices here: http://www.sonnb.com/threads/what-do-you-need-in-the-xf2-xengallery-version.1539/

Request View "most Liked", "recently Commented" ...

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Cmely, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Cmely

Cmely Member

It's missing (as far as I know) some filtering and sorting tools in the "newly created photos" view. I would like my members to easily see :
    • Last commented pictures,
    • last liked pictures,
    • most liked pictures,
    • most commented picture,
    I know this is feasible in an album view but not in the all pictures view.

2. vovchandr

vovchandr New Member

Agreed.

<div class="Menu JsOnly" id="XenGalleryGallerySort" style="visibility: visible; display: block; top: 262.76px; left: 1251.51px;">
    <div class="menuColumns secondaryContent">
    <ul class="blockLinksList">
    <li><a href="index.php?gallery/albums/moto.6/&amp;order=content_updated_date">Latest Updated</a></li>
    <li><a href="index.php?gallery/albums/moto.6/&amp;order=content_date">Newest Contents</a></li>
    <li><a href="index.php?gallery/albums/moto.6/&amp;order=view_count">Most Viewed</a></li>
    <li><a href="index.php?gallery/albums/moto.6/&amp;order=comment_count">Most Commented</a></li>
    <li><a href="index.php?gallery/albums/moto.6/&amp;order=likes">Most Liked</a></li>
    <li><a href="index.php?gallery/albums/moto.6/&amp;order=recently_liked">Recently Liked</a></li>
    <li><a href="index.php?gallery/albums/moto.6/&amp;order=position">Default Order</a></li>
    </ul>
    </div>
    </div>

This is the code, I'm just not sure where to implement it.

3. RobinHood

RobinHood Authorized Member Authorized

It would be great to be able to see the top for certain time periods, similar to reddit.

So the most viewed, liked and commented from:

Past hour,
    Past 24 hours,
    Past week,
    Past year,
    All time

upload_2016-10-18_14-23-13.png

A nice addition to that would be to have the most popular from:

x Months ago

As with the reddit version, you can only see the best from the last month, then it jumps to the past year and all time. But there might be other great content in the previous 11 months of that year, and every month before that.