1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
What Do You Need In The Xf2 Xengallery Version? Vote for your choices here: http://www.sonnb.com/threads/what-do-you-need-in-the-xf2-xengallery-version.1539/

What Happens When Xf 2.0 Is Out?

Discussion in 'XenGallery' started by sonnb, Nov 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sal Collaziano

Sal Collaziano Authorized Member Authorized

This would be nice to know... If it's 10% completed, that tells me it's okay to upgrade to XF2 and convert to some other software for the time being - because I honestly don't want to wait forever. If it's 90% completed, that tells me to wait a little longer as I won't need to switch - which would be great...

zig likes this.
  2. Sal Collaziano

Would it hurt to give us an answer on this? If there's a strategy involved in not doing so, please say so. But it really would be nice to know for those of us who are waiting for you to upgrade to XenForo 2.1. If it's going to be a few more months, please let us know so that we may proceed accordingly. If we're a few weeks away, we wait. Please...

zig and egerci like this.
  3. drastic

drastic Authorized Member Authorized

I just updated my license and now realize it doesn't even work with the latest XF2.

4. boeing747

boeing747 New Member

@sonnb
    Hello

when do you release new version of Up threads? if you dont have any plan let us know to make another plan and use another plugin. It seems we are just waiting for a day that will never come!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
  5. drastic

drastic Authorized Member Authorized

@sonnb can you process a refund? There's no update and I paid, didn't realize this wasn't working on XF2 yet.

6. sonnb

sonnb Administrator Staff Member

Done. Thanks for your support.
    I suggest you try another one first. The updated one for Up Thread will be after.

7. joec

joec Authorized Member Authorized

Is there a possible ETA on XenGallery for XF2.1?

zig and Sal Collaziano like this.
  8. Sal Collaziano

It appears there is not. We've been asking for a long time.

9. radu

radu Authorized Member Authorized

I don't like to insist, but are there any news about XenGallery for XF 2.x?

zig likes this.
  10. snoopy5

snoopy5 Authorized Member Authorized

Today the Sonnb Gallery addon was removed from the Xenforo team from the ressource/plugin list.

I assume because Sonnb was not showing up often enogh there.

11. sonnb

sonnb Administrator Staff Member

I am asking them for the reason and further actions.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
  12. Kynan Chambers

Kynan Chambers Authorized Member Authorized

September 24th 2019, and still no update on the new gallery. It's been years. Sonnb, are you actually gonna be releasing the new version anytime soon?

zig likes this.
  13. zig

zig New Member

Hi @sonnb

I hope this message finds you in good health.

My company makes extensive use of XenGallery on its forums. As XF1 is now well into its EoL phase and we're rapidly approaching the end of security support for XF1, I'm wondering: do you have a status update for the XF2 version of XG? This is currently holding us back from upgrading our live site.

--zig

warrenpchi and RobinHood like this.
  14. joec

joec Authorized Member Authorized

@sonnb, are there any updates?

zig likes this.
  15. warrenpchi

warrenpchi New Member

@sonnb, can you - at the very least - confirm that XenGallery will not be available for XF2 before XF1's security support ends?

zig likes this.
  16. warrenpchi

warrenpchi New Member

Srsly dude, I'm getting BeOS flashbacks here... :(

zig likes this.
  17. warrenpchi

warrenpchi New Member

SonnBgate, day three... @sonnb

zig likes this.
  18. radu

I just tried a demo of the XFMG, and even XenGallery does not get new features and updates it's 10 times better than the official add-on. I really don't want to switch to XFMG, but I'm afraid I'll have to do it since we get no answers here. It's a pity, I really love this add-on :(

ActorMike, zig and RobinHood like this.
  19. RobinHood

RobinHood Authorized Member Authorized

It's true. No lightbox with comments and ad spots, no masonry view, no easy quick upload, no map to browse by location. This is still so much better. Come on Son, get back in the game bro! You were streets ahead with the XF1 version, there's still so much room to make a kick ass XF2 alternative.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
    radu likes this.
  20. radu

I'd say "you ARE" ;)

RobinHood likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.